1. Characteristics of the Site Surroundings
1) In the 500 meter west of the site, Ping River Bridge and viewing deck for rest area is located
2) This Ping River was damp up in the past, and produced a pond in this village area, thus, village called BAN NAMLON.
Once a year this pond is open to fishing event, and many people come for fishing and picnicking
3) A small resort is locate at the north end of pond
4) Opposite of the site developed as a football field and ball game facilities
2. Land use 2.4 rai or 3,840 square meters
Land divided into three zones; gate, buildings parking zone, transitional open space zone, and farm zone
Buildings & Parking Area
1) Museum building built in September 2008, 255 sq.m
Three access to building. Storage space under the stair
Monument, Stainless steel and signboards
1F; Entrance hall, art works exhibition area and private living area. Private rooms including floor raised bed room, bathroom, living space, and library.
2F; Ukiyo-e prints exhibition area and private living area. Living area including large dinning space, with central Kitchen, bathroom and floor raised bed space.
2) Local style wooden house, two bed rooms. 60 sq.m
3) Local style guest house, one bed room with wooden deck 40 sqm
Transitional Space Area between building and farm
1) Outdoor dining tables stone and glass top under the Big tree
2) Stone garden space
3) Grass area, grass banker and flower garden
Non- Chemical Farm Area
1) Farm water supply; well water supply, 38 meter deep well (2013) connecting to water tank and sprinkler for vegetable farming area
2) Steel framed net house with lighting
3) Orchard (17 kinds) along the site boundary