For Guest and Tenants who are looking for luxurious accommodation (suites with bedrooms, kitchen unit, living room, and bathtub), size 51-67 sq.m.(just 10 minutes from Victory Monument BTS and 5 minutes from the Airport Link. ) Only 13,100 -19,500 baht / per month. But some have to pay 30,000-40,000 baht / month, despite the ease of travel is not much different. You can save money up to. 10,000-20,000 baht per month, You can decide if you want to stay daily or monthly. Is suitable for those who want to live in a family and the many people who want space to work or relax. The facilities we allocate are available for you. You feel like you\\\\\\\'re at home. Rear park suitable for recreation and exercise and is peaceful.
- Furniture, such as: TV, fridge, wardrobe, dressing table, bed and mattress,telephone, desk, chair, sofa, TV cabinet, bathtub, water heater / hot water, curtains, Clothes line
-High security system, 4 CCTV cameras on each floor, 24 hour security guards, doors with double locks, keycard etc.
- Parking space for over 200 cars (free of charge), Cable TV. (Satellite), High speed internet, swimming pool, fitness, sauna
- Thai massage, beauty salon, laundry, restaurant, washing machine, Water Vending Machine, Springer, Generators (emergency) Fire escape staircase, fire extinguishe, Fire Ext. Springle ect.
Convenient to: Huai Khwang, Sutthisan ,Chatuchak , Sukhumvit, Asoke, Nana, Phloen Chit ,Thong Lo, Ekkamai, Phra Khanong ,Silom , Sathon, Ratchayothin, Ratchada, Praram9(RAMA9), Vibhavadi , Rangsit , Wireless Road, Latphrao , Hua Lamphong, MO CHIT BUS TERMINAL , Southern Bus Terminal, Don Mueang Airport , Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bang Na, BITEC ,Highway
Department stores: King Power, Century Plaza, Central World, World Trade Center, Isetan, Pantip Plaza, Pratunam Market, Watergate Pavillion, Gaysorn Plaza, Central Chidlom, Siam Center, Siam Discovery Center ,MBK Center, Mah Boon Krong , Siam Paragon, The Emporium, IT Mall Fortune, Phatpong, Taniya Plaza, Chatuchak Weekend Market, JJ Mall, Robinson ,Bangkok Markets ,The Nine Neighborhood Center, Terminal 21, K Village
University, School: Chulalongkorn University, SUAN DUSIT RAJABHAT UNIVERSITY, THE UNIVERSITY OF THE THAI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, Srinakharinwirot University ,Mahidol University, AUA LANGUAGE CENTER, WANNASORN TUTORIAL SCHOOL DISCOVERY LEARNING CENTER, Surasakmontree School
Hospital: Phramongkutklao Hospital, Rajavithi Hospital , RAMATHIBODI HOSPITAL, PhayaThai Hospital, Deja Hospital, Praram9 Hospital, Bangkok Hospital, Chulalongkorn Hospital , Bumrungrad Hospital, BNH Hospital, Saint Louis Hospital, Sukhumvit Hospital
The Other places: Ministry of Labour, Royal Bangkok Sport Club (RBSC) ,Pathumwanaram measure, Brahma court ,Bangkok Art and Culture Centre (Bacc), Thailand Cultural Centre( CUL), Embassy of Japan, National Stadium, Office Of The Narcotics Control Board (ONCB) , Royal Thai Police ,Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, Benjakiti Park, Suan Amporn Palace, Bangkok Youth Centre (Thai-Japan), Dusit Zoo
- Close to: BTS Victory of monument , BTS Sky Train, Airport Rail Link, (District) Ratchaprarop, Ratchathewi, Pratunam, Ratchaprasong Intersection ,Phaya Thai, Din Daeng, Chit Lom, Phahoyothin
- Easy access to transportation Can travel in several directions Just 200 meters away from the main road to the car in the alley less crowded (but with enough people), making walking easy, secure.
- Private car: easy access to Silom-Sathorn Siam Ratchada Soi Vibhavadi, Phaholyothin and also close to the expressway to 2 sides (Victory Monument Rd).
- Bus Van Bus: Take a walk to the bus stop (which is 3 stops) in just 2-3 minutes a bus through more than 40 calls it. Travel to various places in Bangkok (cheaper and better walk near the BTS) area without a car.